Comment on page
Converting and Staking PTP
Note -- the numbers portrayed on this page are for illustrative purposes only.
- 1.Navigate to the "Stake" tab on Vector.
2. Scroll to the "Convert PTP" section of the page.
3. Enter the quantity of PTP tokens you would like to convert to xPTP. If it is your first time using the platform, you will have to approve your PTP tokens for use with the contract by pressing the "Approve" button. After that transaction has been confirmed, you can press the "Convert" button to convert your PTP to xPTP.
- 1.Head over to the "Stake" tab to stake your xPTP in order to earn yield.
- 2.You'll need to approve the use of your xPTP.
- 3.Stake to start earning rewards of VTX and PTP.
You can claim your staking rewards by clicking on the "Claim" button, or you can head to the "Claim" tab where you can claim all of your rewards from the Vector platform in one click.
Vector incentivizes deposits of PTP/xPTP liquidity on Trader Joe to make entering and exiting easy to do. At times xPTP can trade at a lower value than PTP. This occurs when there is more xPTP in the pool than PTP. You can use this to your advantage! Instead of converting PTP to xPTP you can trade PTP for xPTP on Trader Joe and receive more xPTP than you would when converting.