Converting and Staking JOE
- 1.Navigate to the "Stake" tab on Vector.
2. Scroll to the "Main Pools" section of the page.
3. Click on the "JOE" pool.
3. Enter the quantity of JOE tokens you would like to convert to zJOE. If it is your first time using the platform, you will have to approve your JOE tokens for use with the contract by pressing the "Approve" button. After that transaction has been confirmed, you can press the "Convert and Stake" button to convert your JOE to zJOE and stake it and earn yield.
- 1.Head over to the "Stake" tab to stake your zJOE in order to earn yield.
- 2.You'll need to approve the use of your zJOE .
- 3.Stake to start earning rewards of VTX and JOE
You can claim your staking rewards by clicking on the "Claim" button, or you can head to the "Claim" tab where you can claim all of your rewards from the Vector platform in one click.
Vector incentivizes deposits of JOE/zJOE liquidity on Trader Joe. This makes entering and exiting easy to do. At times zJOE can trade at a lower value than JOE. This occurs when there is more zJOE in the pool than JOE. You can use this to your advantage! Instead of converting JOE to zJOE you can trade JOE for zJOE on Trader Joe and receive more zJOE than you would when converting.
- 1.Use this link to open Trader Joe. (You can also select the "From" token as JOE and the "To" token as "zJOE.)
- 2.You'll need to accept importing the tokens.
- 3.Purchase zJOE using the JOE in your wallet.