- 1.VTX Lockers receive a portion of Vector’s protocol fees (~30% of all fees) Users can “lock” their VTX for 4 weeks at minimum. By locking VTX, users get: A share of protocol fees and gauge voting rights for Platypus, based on Vector’s accumulated vePTP balance. Voting earns users even more rewards from bribes!
- 2.VTX tokenholders can supply VTX-AVAX LP on Trader Joe to receive incentivized emissions
- 3.Eventually, Vector will establish decentralized governance, where VTX emission weighting and bonus emissions will be determined by the community
- VTX can be purchased on Trader Joe
- VTX is rewarded to xPTP and zJOE stakers
- VTX is distributed to xPTP-PTP, zJOE-JOE, and VTX-AVAX liquidity providers that stake their LP tokens on the Vector platform